The Server Azureus has logged off...

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by cdc101, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdc101

cdc101 Godfather

Jan 8, 2007
    I just got this message on the TV screen.

Normally I wouldn't question the network logoff notification (since it happens all the time when I reboot), but I have never heard of Azureus until I just did a web search for it.

Anyone know why I would get this message if this is not installed on my computer (to the best of my knowledge)?

Kinda freaked the wife out (she was thinking hacker).

2. Renard

Renard Godfather

Jun 21, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    You must have some kinda torrent application on your computer, look at in my C:/ program files/ Azureus
    You might have installed it on your computer and still running in the background

Nobody knows, to answer to your question :confused:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=108124&highlight=azureus

3. cdc101

cdc101 Godfather

Jan 8, 2007
    Yeah, I found that thread a little earlier. Very strange indeed.

I did a search for Azureus on my PC and came up with nothing.

4. swiftredvette

swiftredvette New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    You have a wireless connection with not enough security and/or needs the password set/changed.

(Then check your wireless logs to see which neighbor is eating your bandwidth)

5. Renard

Renard Godfather

Jun 21, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    I don't have a wireless connection and i still have the log off notification. I think it's something in the Azureus setup that causes this minor problem.

6. TigerDriver

TigerDriver Electronics Engineer

Jul 27, 2007
    Also , look in the process table (right-click toolbar->task manager) for anything whose name you don't recognize.

7. phat78boy

phat78boy Hall Of Fame

Sep 12, 2007
    Do you have children that use a computer on your network? Azureus is very popular for downloading music and other "shared" items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.