1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about getting SXM...

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by CarolinaGuy79, Jul 7, 2010.

1. CarolinaGuy79

CarolinaGuy79 Legend

Sep 9, 2009
    I will be getting SXM mainly to listen to sports this College Football and College Basketball season, does anyone of of any deals for the Home? I will mainly be playing it at home, so if you know of any deals you can pass my way thanks.

2. chevyguy559

chevyguy559 Fresno State Bulldog!

Sep 19, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    Are you talking about listening online only? If so, you can always sign up for a free 7 day preview (LINK), and then after that's done, use another email address (or use www.mailintor.com to sign up for another week....I know its kind of cumbersome to do, but I do it every once in a while when I want to listen on my blackberry when I'm away from my truck :D

3. CarolinaGuy79

CarolinaGuy79 Legend

Sep 9, 2009
    Yeah I have had it online before, but no I am talking about like a at home dock, hooking it up to your home stereo, online you cant get any sports at all like MLB or College or NFL Games, you can only listen to music and I have Dish Network for that.

4. chevyguy559

chevyguy559 Fresno State Bulldog!

Sep 19, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    Ahhh, you know I've never tried to listen to sports online, oops! I'm sure you'll be able to get a new subscriber deal, heck when I called last november to cancel my 2 radios, they offered me half price for a year, I took it :D :D