This is "The Good Wife's" final season per Super Bowl ad

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Feb 8, 2016.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
  2. drded

drded Godfather

Aug 22, 2006
    Tucson, AZ
    Sure makes sense. Julianna Margulies had earlier announced she was leaving at the end of the season.

3. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    I had been hearing rumors. It made for a weird commercial though... I mean, seemed odd to announce sort of randomly like that.

I have really liked this show, so it will be a shame to see it go.

4. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I like it to but it wasnt the same after Will left. It was still good but I think I prefer Suits now. That show is still very very good. I will collect all the seasons of both shows though. A few years back Shark on CBS was great but it only ran for 2 seasons. Loved that show but it ended suddenly. I have a thing for the great courtroom dramas. Reminds me of some good courtroom movies like Erin Brockivich, A Civil Action, A Time To Kill, The Generals Daughter, Philadelphia, etc. Love that kind of show and or movie.

5. the2130

the2130 Active Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Bummer.

6. satcrazy

satcrazy Icon

Mar 15, 2011
    Great...
    Well, seems fitting.

Sunday night football ruined this really good series for me, as the schedule was impossible to predict.

It should have been moved to another night from the get go.

Shame, really.

7. iceturkee

iceturkee DINFOS Trained Killer

Apr 1, 2007
    daytona...
    not shocked but still disappointed. wasn't the same after josh charles and archie panjabi left!!

2 people like this.
  8. TomCat

TomCat Broadcast Engineer

Aug 31, 2002
    It's still nice to know that real quality can survive a long linear TV run. No one gave this a snowball's chance. It makes me think maybe Les Moonves is much more than just a lucky guy in the right place at the right time. If he had caved to ratings, it would not have made it to season two. Les didn't cave.