This private forum to close

Discussion in 'DIRECTV - HMC PC Playback Discussion (private)' started by Doug Brott, May 17, 2008.

1. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Folks,

Just a heads up that I'll be closing this forum sometime this week. I'll definitely be waiting until after the First Look is posted and likely a few days after that. I'll first change it to read only so you can reference posts for some time. Then I will move it off of the list and you will not longer be able to access it.

Thank you for helping launch this product. We had some trials early, but it smoothed out nicely and now folks are really enjoying the next round.

Cheers.

2. dettxw

dettxw MRVing

Nov 21, 2007
    Choctaw, OK
    2nd round? What 2nd round? :confused: :lol:

BTW, what's news on 0238 and when a fix can be expected?

3. tfederov

tfederov Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Cheers to the entire testing gang. Another chapter ending... I can't wait for the next one. :)

4. PoitNarf

PoitNarf New Member

Aug 19, 2006
    Nice job guys :D

5. mhayes70

mhayes70 New Member

Mar 21, 2006
    It's been fun and can't wait to see you guys in the next test group. Everyone here did an awesome job! Can't wait for the first look.:)

6. jclarke9999

jclarke9999 Godfather

Feb 9, 2007
    It's been fun! Bring on the next one!

7. RAD

RAD Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Dripping...
    Sorry I couldn't provide more input on the product, but the two PC's that have the nost horsepower just aren't up to the needs for the client application.

8. phat78boy

phat78boy Hall Of Fame

Sep 12, 2007
    Its been great guys.

9. kocuba

kocuba Icon

Dec 29, 2006
    Been alot of fun. And atleast I got to get a new video card out of the deal.

I hope there are going to be alot more fixes for both the HR20 and the client sides as both of the last two times I tried the client it crashed before I could even get into it.

Well, I will continue with my testing after every release just as before.

And at the very least I was able to increase my post count considerably. :lol:

**Update** OK I guess I didn't realize that the app was crahing for everyone. Was out of touch for most of the weekend and just got back into catching up on my reading.