1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This weeks Jets game

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Kevin F, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    Did anyone see that fan run onto the field during today's game? That was hilarious!

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    I hope security, or better yet a linebacker, knocked the snot out of them. I hate idiots who do that crap.

3. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    Yeah I agree. It disrupts the flow of the game. But it was entertaining to watch the guy get tackled on tv when they zoomed out the camera and you could see it happen,

4. wilbur_the_goose

wilbur_the_goose Hall Of Fame

Aug 16, 2006
    The NJ State Trooper chasing him in his dress uniform was pretty funny. ESPN Magazine had a great article on these nuts hat run onto the field - cost one guy over $10K in legal fees plus he was banned for life from attending MLB games.

5. njblackberry

njblackberry Icon

Dec 29, 2007
    I was there. It disrupted the flow of the game, and was stupid. Another alcohol induced bout of stupidity. He was wrestled to the ground by about 6 people and led off, to some cheers, in handcuffs.

6. djlong

djlong Hall Of Fame

Jul 8, 2002
    New Hampshire
    For anyone who thinks it's funny, remember the Kansas City Royals coach who was assaulted or Monica Seles who was stabbed - both cases of idiots running out onto the field.