1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Warner increasing Maintence Fee AGAIN.......

Discussion in 'Cable TV Discussion' started by Cyber36, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Cyber36

Cyber36 Legend

Mar 20, 2008
    Byron NY
    What's everyone think about them increasing their modem fee AGAIN for their internet service?? They already increased it 2 months ago to force people to go out & buy their own from their preferred list of suppliers? I think I'm done with them.....

2. Richard

Richard Legend

Apr 23, 2002
    South Texas
    Doesn't bother me one bit. I bought mine own. If you have another choice, good for you. Most people don't.

3. Cyber36

Cyber36 Legend

Mar 20, 2008
    Byron NY
    Which model did you purchase?

4. wabbleknee

wabbleknee New Member

Aug 26, 2013
    Central Florida
    I want to do that also, but I have their unlimited phone service. I need an "MTA"? connection. Presently my modem (ARRIS) has 2 phone line connections, I am only using one. So is their a modem, dos3 + mta that is on their approved list? Tx

5. Islandguy43

Islandguy43 Legend

Oct 2, 2007
    I just received a letter in the mail, that effective september 30th., they will be doing away with the $3.00 discount per month I receive for providing my own modem. It is my understanding if you use their equipment it will be a $5.99 modem/wifi per month.

6. Cyber36

Cyber36 Legend

Mar 20, 2008
    Byron NY
    No notification for me yet. Maybe just your area for now?? Can you possibly scan a copy of the letter into the comments?

7. Cyber36

Cyber36 Legend

Mar 20, 2008
    Byron NY
    Cancelled service on 9/24, after ANOTHER $7.20 increase(combo of service & modem rental increases). They claimed I was sent notification. I wasn't. I told them to show me the proof. Still waiting on that. They still haven't shut me off as of last night, & in fact, keep calling me to probably try to keep me. I did happen to answer one of their calls on Saturday, & a prerecorded voice told me to please hold!! Yeah, right...........