TMC in AT180

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by ehren, Sep 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ehren

ehren Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2003
    Me personally I watch movies on TMC more than the other premiums. It would sure be nice if the East and Central time zones got TMC-E and TMCX-E and Mountain/West coast gets TMC-W and TMCX-W. Kinda how Directv years ago gave Disney-E and Disney-W to certain time zones with the Select Choice package. I know it's all about how they have a certain deal but how hard would it be to have this option. UGH I also hate how Sundance is only in the Showtime unlimited pak.

2. kb7oeb

kb7oeb Icon

Jun 16, 2004
    I'm annoyed the opposite way, I have showtime and wish i also had the west feed. There have been several times I have seen a movie on the east feed and wanted to catch the start on the west feed.

3. ehren

ehren Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2003
    :wizardhat

4. cdoyle

cdoyle AllStar

Feb 2, 2005
    I actually like getting the E feeds (I live in Washington). Then I don't have to stay up so late to watch movies. Now if they want to give both E and W feeds, that would be OK.

5. pmichael

pmichael Legend

Mar 25, 2002
    I have always thought that here in the East, we should get the Eastern feeds of TMC(and Encore for that matter), just like the originator of this thread. And yeah, I know if I had a DVR then this would be be a non-issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.