To My Friends @dbstalk

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by adamson, Dec 12, 2016.

1. adamson

adamson Godfather

Nov 9, 2007
    Houston, TX
    It has been a pleasure to come here over the years, I learned a lot from many of you. I have been a little sharp, sometime hostile, sometimes go with the flow. I admit that I am just too damn serious and really I am a nice guy. I will be leaving Directv for good on Wednesday. The time has come that all of us here are now smarter and wiser that those running a once superior satellite service. My hope is everyone here makes a difference in the future of Directv. If not then it really is a sad ending. I am picky and I am sure my cable tv will never be what I had with Directv. It will have to do! I purchased a Tivo Bolt and hopefully that takes the bite out of my switch. I will miss my distant networks, love CBS 2 news @5:00pm...I'm sad about all of this. Love you guys and ladies. Wishing you all the very best in all you do.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    tylorert and camo like this.
  2. peds48

peds48 Genius.

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    You don't have to leave this place, after all the is a cable forums here as well.

Good luck work your new provider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmie57 likes this.
  3. camo

camo Godfather

Apr 15, 2010
    Agree you may want to come back to satellite later. Always good to keep up with what's going on. I'm waiting for more 4K, lower prices free HD and no DVR fees before I come back to Directv so it might be awhile. ;)

4. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Huh. Didn't realize you had left D*. How are you getting your fix these days?

Rich

5. camo

camo Godfather

Apr 15, 2010
    I'm doing the $20 Dish Welcome Package 211K owed equipment (For Locals) and streaming PSVUE and love it. I really do like the Vue using Firetv box because it automatically DVR's 7 days back all channels not just favorites so I can go back and watch anything I missed like last nights NFL game. Its better than DVR you ask me. Very easy to navigate works well and picture isn't bad either. Only channels I'm missing is Hallmark and History and I get both those on Dish along with 1/2 price premiums + my HD Sportsman and Outdoor channels. All for $40 mth. less than Extra pk. with no premiums on Directv satellite.

Rich likes this.