1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tony Muser canned

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by John Corn, Apr 30, 2002.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    The Royals fired him today.

4 managers down before the end of April. That has to set some kind of record.

Yep according to ESPN, 1st time that 4 managers fired prior to May 1

2. Mike

Mike Icon

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm surprised Mike wasn't fired in Anaheim. Now they've won 4 in a row (That 14 inning thriller on Sunday that lasted over 5 hours) and are playing this AA team now in Cleveland, so we should get 3 more wins to make it 7. Today's game on the radio has been great to listen to so far. :) :D I've seen highlights on YES during the Yanks rain delay. Maybe because most of the players like Mike (not like Terry Collins for example) and they don't want to see him gone. Maybe, just maybe Mo wasn't all of the problems in the locker room? Was letting Edmonds go to St. Louis a mistake? I say no to that St. Louis move though.

3. James_F

James_F Damn you woman! DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    What the hell was that 21-2 score? :ewww: Why did you give up a safety when you were up 3 touchdowns?

4. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    lol.....:lol:......thats funny James.

I missed yesterdays game, I've been sick......OMG 21-2 :eek:

I've decided to change my Indian gif till the series is over. :)

5. Mike

Mike Icon

Apr 9, 2002
    :rotfl: :rotfl:

We could of gotten another field goal, but our 3rd base coach kept blocking the line stopping everyone at 3rd. :)

John, that's funny! Can you put a Indian logo on the paper bag?