1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Shot Tuesday (Season 4)

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Mark Holtz, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    After mssing season 3, I'm watching season four. And, I still enjoy this show and the demonstration of marksman skills in this show. I'm still shaking my head going "There is no way I can do that!"

2. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    We loved season one and season two. Season 3 was a different story, the contestants were much more like a bunch of whiners and crybabies and we lost interest. When the new season started we deleted the last 8 episodes of the season 3 and thought we would give this one a shot. :)

3. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever

Nov 15, 2005
    Top Shot + DVR = A Great 20 minute shooting Show.

4. Getteau

Getteau Icon

Dec 19, 2007
    Houston
    Exactly!!!!! I don't think I have watched an entire episode of the show since about episode 2 or 3 of season 1.

5. seern

seern Active Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Glen Allen, VA
    I got real disgusted with that ex Marine who played mind games and finally quit the show instead of facing the elimination challenge.

6. coldsteel

coldsteel Hall Of Fame

Mar 29, 2007
    Naw, that guy was an ex-SEAL. And a college football coach. I feel sorry for the kids he coaches.

7. fluffybear

fluffybear Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jun 19, 2004
    Peachtree...
    I didn't realize he was a coach on the college level. With the way he acted, I would have thought it was pee-wee