Trouble with Red Zone

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Filmore Slim, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Filmore Slim

Filmore Slim New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    I am working on a problem for a friend on an HR20-700 (I know it's old). It's a swm3 single receiver

Everything works great except on the Red Zone 703. It pixelates without any error, no 771 etc. No problems on any other regular channels or game mix, NFL etc. I have looked at the TPN map to see if I can figure out if there is a single transponder problem, but that seems very unlikely. the map shows me the test channel is 9703, which is a channel that I don't have myself, and it does not list a transponder for 703 (I assume because the list was made when it wasn't transmitting.)

When we installed it, we had no errors after getting it lined up.

Is the correct transponder 16 on 99ca?
    Any suggestions? I'm not even sure how we can test it except on Sunday. Is it possible for an LNB to have a single channel issue?

2. I WANT MORE

I WANT MORE CowboySooner

Oct 3, 2006
    Northern plains
    I have been experiencing the freezing/stuttering/pixillating issues on the NFLST channels including RZC myself.
    I do, however, have the same issues with other channels, but the NFLST channels are the worst.
    HR54-500 with C61Ks.