1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Schedules Getting Impossible to Track

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Dec 6, 2007.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    I really couldn't figure out where to put this, but tonight's scheduling turned into a difficult job because of networks shifting off the hour and half-hour (all times PST):

Law & Order: CI (new episode) 7pm USA:
    TV Guide's online grid 60 minutes
    ZAP2it's online grid 63 minutes (Tribune Media Services) and not showing this way last Saturday
    Dish on screen guide 65 minutes (Supposedly Tribune Media Services) and not showing this way last Saturday

Gray's Anatomy 9pm ABC
    TV Guide's online grid 62 minutes
    ZAP2it's online grid 62 minutes (Tribune Media Services)
    Dish on screen guide 60 minutes (Supposedly Tribune Media Services)

ER 10:01?? NBC
    TV Guide's online grid 60 minutes starts at 10 pm even though before it Earl supposedly starts at 8pm runs 30min, 30 Rock runs 30 minutes, The Office runs 31 minutes, and Scrubs runs 31 minutes!
    ZAP2it's online grid 59 minutes (Tribune Media Services) with before it Scrubs only running an extra minute
    Dish on screen guide 60 minutes starts at 10 pm (Supposedly Tribune Media Services) with all the shows before it running 30 minutes

Life is hard enough for a geezer without this BS.

2. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    I thought the new L&O: CI episodes are on at 10pm Thursdays on USA Network and repeated at 1am Friday. When did they change them to 7pm??

3. BobaBird

BobaBird EKB Editor

Mar 30, 2002
    10pm TOTZTM is 7pm in CA.
    the only time zone that matters

4. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    D'oh! I didn't look to see where he was located.