Two TV1 timers at 8PM???

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by bnborg, Apr 22, 2010.

1. bnborg

bnborg Icon

Jun 3, 2005
    For some reason I have not been getting Fringe the last three weeks.

I looked and discovered that in Program Guide and in Schedule both that timer and my CSI timer were shown in green, active.

Last week I decided to see what it would do. Then I forgot about it until about 8:20. It was showing both as recording! I knew it was too good to be true so I checked it out. There was no Fringe recorded. For CSI, it showed about 20 separate segments recorded of 0 min length each.

I have deleted the CSI timer since I wuld rather get Fringe.

Just another minor bug, I guess. :confused:

2. TulsaOK

TulsaOK New Member

Feb 23, 2004
    That's happened to me only a couple of times. IIRC, there were 4 or 5 scheduled simultaneously. It showed they were recording, as yours did. The difference is it didn't screw up the recording it actually made. I chalked it up as an anomaly.

3. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    I've had mine a time or two record a full show but at the end it just evaporates into thin air. I can't remember how I fixed it but I am guessing I erased the timers and made new ones. This only happened when 2 shows were being recorded at the same time.