UFC 111 PPV audio sync issues

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by hawk259, Mar 28, 2010.

1. hawk259

hawk259 New Member

Dec 19, 2005
    Anybody else have audio sync issues most of the night for the UFC 111 PPV?

Also had the whole thing drop during GPS's interview after the fight and come back 30 seconds later.

This was my first DirecTV PPV and if this is normal, it will be my last.

I have seen UFC PPV on Comcast and AT&T U-verse at friends houses and never had these problems.

Brian

2. Mikemok1981

Mikemok1981 AllStar

Jul 9, 2009
    Cox Cable had the same issue last night with the pay per view. The previous UFC pay per view also had some audio sync issues, but only with the pre show. I can say normally it doesnt happen, but at least we know it wasnt with DIRECTV only.

3. Stewpidity

Stewpidity Godfather

Jan 25, 2008
    Yes I had the same thing & this is probably my 10th UFC HD-PPVs in the last 2 years and it was first time i have ever had any issues

4. Luck255

Luck255 Legend

Mar 4, 2009
    It appears it was a broadcasting issue. (same thing on three of my receivers) but it doesnt normally happen. Although for me when it blacked out it was only for about 5 seconds.

5. tulanejosh

tulanejosh Godfather

May 23, 2008
    happened for me too, though it also happened to some degree on ufc 110 - wasn't horrible though. Usually doesn't happen. I order UFC all the time and it usually doesn't happen.

6. dacoop2

dacoop2 AllStar

Feb 6, 2007
    It synched back up by the last fight. The replay afterwards did not have the issue. First time this has happened to me on a UFC PPV as well, and I've ordered many of them over the years.