1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upcoming episodes feature gone?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by n3ntj, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:43 PM.

1. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    In the past, if you wanted to see when future episodes of a program were scheduled to be televised, you could easily go to 'upcoming episodes' and see it. Now, you can only see other showings the same program (same episode). You can see prior seasons as well, I recall. The new GUI has left out some important and oft-used features in the Playlist/Guide.

2. reds1963

reds1963 Godfather

Aug 28, 2007
    Columbus,Ohio
    odd they show on mine , just scroll up to seasons and open it up go to the season you are interested in , or at least it worked last time i checked over the weekend , should work for you hope , yes there are more steps to get to what you want .

3. ejbvt

ejbvt AllStar

Aug 14, 2011
    VT
    Yeah, like the other poster said, they moved it to the season's menu. It is quite annoying.

4. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    The whole new GUI is annoying.

Rich

Delroy E Walleye likes this.
  5. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    Are future episodes listed in SEASONS or just prior episodes? I am trying to find future episodes. Whomever redesigned this new GUI should not be in charge of designing GUIs.