1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade cost confusions

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by mattmill, Aug 13, 2008.

1. mattmill

mattmill Legend

Aug 10, 2002
    I ordered the upgrade to HD DVR service and they charged me $99+ $19.95 ($124 to a cc) I looked at my account today at the site and see this? What is going on? Also why two installations?

matt

Attached Files:

2. say-what

say-what Active Member

Dec 14, 2006
    New Orleans
    It's just the way the upgrade appears. My parent's upgraded a few months ago and their account showed similar items, but they were charged the full amount (99 + 19.95 + tax)

3. mattmill

mattmill Legend

Aug 10, 2002
    thanks.

matt

4. Lanthom

Lanthom Legend

Aug 6, 2008
    You know, those invoices that D* can be confusing. I was checking mine tonight just to make sure everything I needed was on mine for Saturday. Saw something that had me a little confused.

My invoice has everything you would expect, HD Plus DVR, HD Access, CHOICE locals, 5-LNB Satellite, but what I don't understand is the line that says 'Additional DirecTV Satellite Dish'. Anyone have any clue why I would need an 'Additional Dish'? Thanks.

-Lanthom