DBSTalk Forum banner

VIP211 Rebooting on it own

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  CheriT @ DISH Network 
#1 ·
My VIP211 has started rebooting on its own and is showing a solid green screen....is this thing about to die

#3 ·
I am sorry about this issue and would like to assist you! Please try unplugging the receiver for about 10 seconds. If the receiver is plugged into a surge protector please try plugging it directly into the wall. If this does not resolve the issue please send me a PM so that I can further assist you. Thanks!

#4 ·
CheriT @ DISH Network said:
I am sorry about this issue and would like to assist you! Please try unplugging the receiver for about 10 seconds. If the receiver is plugged into a surge protector please try plugging it directly into the wall. If this does not resolve the issue please send me a PM so that I can further assist you. Thanks!
Thank you. Will check these things out tonight when I get home.

#5 ·
CheriT @ DISH Network said:
Found it was not plugged into a surge protector but into a multiple outlet extension cord. Now direct to wall will let you know if it happens again by DM. Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.