Want to clear things up.

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Andrewhicks00, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Andrewhicks00

Andrewhicks00 New Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Ok, so first things first. I'm a legacy DTV tech before the buyout when AT&T took over. Still a DTV tech, but work under the AT&T name.

I've watched this site for a while just to scroll through and see what's going on, but I'm seeing a lot of things that probably needs to be addressed by a tech themself. That being said, please, ask me. I'm seeing techs being slandered, wrong info given, etc.

Ask away.

BMWBig6 likes this.
  2. inkahauts

inkahauts Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2006
    There's a few techs on this site, welcome.. Peds is one and has a lot of info...
    Some techs (not ones actually on the board usuualy) do get ripped into on here because a lot of people here know more than they do and they do things that just make our heads spin. Also, a lot of times techs are told only how it should be done, not why it works the way it does and other ways something works as well, even though its technically not supported, like connecting an Ethernet cable to a genie and using it as your deca bridge.

3. peds48

peds48 Genius.

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Welcome, keep in mind that this is not DIRECTV run site as such post here with an open mind, meaning leave the book for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dp35654 likes this.