1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Field Engineer for Directv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by ekimm, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ekimm

ekimm New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    If you are the type of person who likes to solve technical puzzles, thrives in an ever changing environment, is a people person and loves to travel, then this job is for you! This position can be based either in Denver or Los Angeles. Looking for technical liaisons who can mentor our technicians into greatness. Email resumes to ekimm@directv.com and reference 1201078 Field Engineer in the subject line.

2. Carl Spock

Carl Spock Superfly

Sep 3, 2004
    Are you looking for a Far Of Field Engineer by posting this in the Dish side of DBSTalk?

3. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    Moved to a more appropriate forum pending review.

4. Shades228

Shades228 DaBears

Mar 18, 2008
    It's a legit job posting. You can goto www.directv.com/careers and enter that number in the job search field to get more information.

5. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    Looks like a very interesting job that I would like, being an RF/Microwave Engineer, however I don't want to move to Denver or LA, plus I run my own business here in PA. :(

6. dettxw

dettxw MRVing

Nov 21, 2007
    Choctaw, OK
    Looks like a great job for somebody. Like Cousin Eddy I'm holding out for a management position. ;)

Actually I've got 33+ years in with the current job, the kiddos live close by, might as well stick it out here. :)

7. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Welcome, Ms. Kim!

You might want to familiarize yourself with the forums a bit. Can be very useful for all things DIRECTV®!