Week 11 Results

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by Mark Lamutt, May 1, 2003.

1. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    I haven't watched tonight's show yet, and won't get a chance to until tomorrow night. So, results won't be posted until tomorrow night, and whatever this decision that I seem to have to make is also won't be made until after I watch the show. So, talk amongst yourselves as much as you want, but be aware that I won't be reading it until I watch the episode tomorrow. :)

2. timf

timf Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 21, 2002
    They did announce something important tonight (not a spolier).

Next week there will be TWO Survivor episodes - the normal Thursday show plus another on Sunday. You'll have to figure out how to handle the voting for that. Is having the polls up for 2 days for the second show enough?

3. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    That's what we've always done in the past. The final polls will open up on Thursday night and close down sometime Sunday morning.

And there are going to be a lot of polls to vote in the final week...right now I'm planning on at least 6.

4. Randy_B

Randy_B Icon/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    WOOHOO! Just what I need more chances to make more wrong predictions in the same week. I love it, this is fun.