Week 13 results posted

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by Mark Lamutt, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    Website has been updated with the results.

http://survivor.dbstalk.com

Congrats to the trifecta winners this week: abospaum, buzzdalf, Danny R, JSkelton, Lee L, luckycat, maltese_mom, micky, pweezil, sorahl!

And, a very special congrats to Lee L and buzzdalf, both of who jumped ahead of our long running leaders boma and Jason.

It's a race to the finish, and there are a lot of people that still have a realistic shot at winning this thing!

2. Mike123abc

Mike123abc Hall Of Fame/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 19, 2002
    You know it would be nice to include a link to the results page when you post this.

3. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
  4. sorahl

sorahl Godfather/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Oct 24, 2002
    woo and i pull back within 100 points of the lead!!! Yeah i have a chance!!!!
    and Jon is a very honest fellow

5. Mike123abc

Mike123abc Hall Of Fame/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 19, 2002

Yeah it is stickied and it is easy to type survivor.dbstalk.com by hand, but I read by new message search, not by forum... So, having the link is 100x easier.

p.s. Well my randomly clicking on the polls this season is not doing very well... will have to come up with a new strategy for next season

6. buzzdalf

buzzdalf Godfather

Jan 27, 2003
    The trifecta has really been my friend here 2 weeks in a row!
    I just wish I would win that random 10 bonus points someday. You'd think with the odd's of winning it I would at some point.