WEEK #15: Which Survivor Gets Interviewed First?

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by Mark Lamutt, Apr 29, 2004.

WEEK #15: Which Survivor Gets Interviewed First?

1. [size=2]Amber Brkich[/size]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [size=2]Rob Mariano[/size]

16 vote(s)
    20.3%
  3. [size=2]Tom Buchanan[/size]

12 vote(s)
    15.2%
  4. [size=2]Jenna Lewis[/size]

15 vote(s)
    19.0%
  5. [size=2]Rupert Boneham[/size]

19 vote(s)
    24.1%
  6. [size=2]Someone Else[/size]

15 vote(s)
    19.0%
  7. [size=2]Two or More Together[/size]

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    Here we go again... :)

This poll IS NOT OPTIONAL!

After the recap segment from last episode, and after the opening credits of the show, which Survivor is the first one shown in a "confessional" interview? That is, which Survivor is shown talking to the camera, away from their tribe first?

This poll is worth 15 points. No negative points if you get it wrong, but if you choose not to vote, you will lose the 2 participation points and you will no longer be elligible for the last place prize.

Poll closes Wednesday May 5th at Midnight EDT.

2. Danny R

Danny R Goblin the Pug DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 5, 2002
    I think we can safely say we have absolutely no concensus on this poll. The votes are pretty evenly split, and I bet the 5 votes for non-survivors are all by those gunning for the last place prize.

I went for Tom myself in both this and the other required poll. He's the boot this week I believe, and I'm betting will be either the first or last interviewed. Thus I hedged my bets this time.

3. Lee L

Lee L Hall Of Fame

Aug 15, 2002
    There is certainly plenty of logic behind several choices. I went with Amber since there was such a focus on Shii Ann voting for her last week to show how Amber was such a player and being ignored.

4. dbkelly

dbkelly AllStar

Sep 20, 2002
    I picked Jenna since she appears to be at the center of controversy. Shii Ann really picked on her at TC. Maybe she'll have something to say about it...

Who am I kidding, Jenna always has SOMETHING to say. The question is, will MB think it's important enough to go first!

5. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    Surprise to me - Rupert was the first interviewed.