Week 3 reward challenge..

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by Bill D, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Bill D

Bill D Godfather

May 10, 2002
    I thought the reward challenge of the two red berets, was by far probably one of the best and most useful rewards from any season (although a new car is nice). Wonder if the tribe will remember all the things that they can eat a week from then. I would have labeled the trees, with some kind of markings, so they know edible from not edible stuff.
    The challenge itself was hillarious with members Sook-Jai screwing up and making contact before they entered the black area, where they could engage. Rob's choke hold was one of the funniest survivor moments, as well as his response afterwards. Hope he stays around just for comical purposes..

2. Unthinkable

Unthinkable Guest

Sep 13, 2002
    I'd take two red berets for a day or two over the keys to a new Pontiac Aztek anyday. Hell I would take anything over that sexy as a rhino engineering debacle. I remember when that "vehicle" came out and was underselling all over the country, Pontiac made it mandatory for all its top company executives to drive them all over Michigan to make it somehow seem more hip. Strange logic really when the tent on wheels was once so ridiculously fugly in its first incarnations.