WEEK #3: Who Gets Voted Out This Week? CLOSED

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by Mark Lamutt, Feb 21, 2003.

WEEK #3: Who Gets Voted Out This Week? CLOSED

1. Christy Smith

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Deena Bennett

37 vote(s)
    30.6%
  3. Heidi Strobel

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. Jeanne Hebert

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  5. Jenna Morasca

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. JoAnna Ward

4 vote(s)
    3.3%
  7. Shawna Mitchell

38 vote(s)
    31.4%
  8. Alex Bell

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  9. Butch Lockley

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  10. Daniel Lue

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  11. Dave Johnson

29 vote(s)
    24.0%
  12. Matthew Von Ertfelda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Rob Cesternino

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Roger Sexton

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  1. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    You gotta wonder how any of the girls could have gotton the granola bar past the Survivor searches...where did she hide it? Maybe next time they'll have to start the full body cavity searches...

Anyway, Week #3's here...who gets the boot this week? Did Roger piss too may people off with his comments about gays? Did Christy alienate too may people with her attitude and comments at tribal council? Did Butch get on his teammates bad side with screwed up directions in the reward challenge? Did JoAnna's tirade about the evils of the immunity idol spell her doom? Or is it one of the others?

2. Mark Lamutt

Mar 23, 2002
    Bump

3. Danny R

Danny R Goblin the Pug DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 5, 2002
    Looks like this week will divide the forum into quarters, as we've got four primary contenders for the boot. I finally settled on Daniel myself, but I think I switched my vote four times during the past week.

4. Mark Lamutt

Mar 23, 2002
    I went with Daniel as well, but the top 16 were all over the place this week, so we'll see how it all turns out. :D

5. brentp

brentp Mentor

Sep 25, 2002
    This is actually a great week, . . . very little evidence to come to any solid conclusion. My wife was starting to tell me to keep quiet during the show so that she could enjoy the surprise, . . . this week, I can honestly say I don't have a very good clue (other than 1 of 2 IMHO).

For what it's worth, I too bounce around a bit and settled on Daniel. I don't want his mother to have to get any more letters, . . . :lol: Pretty weak evidence though, . . .

I do have a theory on the RC, . . . I am guessing (yes it is just a guess), that this might be something new. The producers team up Men/Women and they compete as new teams and the winners share the reward, . . . like a date night like they have done in the past. I think they are trying to get connections between the 2 tribes to develop earlier so they don't end up with all one gender in the end. Like I said, it is just a guess.

Good luck everybody!!!