WEEK #7: Which Tribe Goes to Tribal Council?

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by Mark Lamutt, Oct 24, 2003.

WEEK #7: Which Tribe Goes to Tribal Council?

1. [b][color=cyan]Drake[/color][/b]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [b][color=orange]Morgan[/color][/b]

29.2%
  3. [b]The Mystery Third Tribe[/b]

29.2%
  4. None of the Above

41.7%
  1. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    Traditionally, with a couple of exceptions, the Merge has taken place in episode 7. As we are now in Week #7, this fact adds an additional choice to this poll.

If the Merge happens, Drake and Morgan will be no more, but will become a 3rd tribe. I know that several of you try very hard to avoid all spoilers for this show, so I in turn try to not put spoilers into the questions. So, even though I know what the third tribe will be named, I'm going to avoid putting it in as one of the choices. The 3rd choice will be "The Mystery 3rd Tribe". This option will be correct if the tribes merge, OR if somehow a 3rd tribe comes into the game and they are the ones that go to TC. Make sense?

This poll is worth 4 points.

2. Mark Lamutt

Mar 23, 2002
    If there is no Tribal Council this week, then the correct answer to this poll will be "None of the Above".

3. Wildfire_36

Wildfire_36 AllStar

Sep 16, 2002
    If they do not merge and Drake AND Morgan go to council the correct vote would be none of the above also right? Hope so, cause that is my thought and vote.

4. Mark Lamutt

Mar 23, 2002
    Yes, if somehow 2 tribes go to TC, then the correct answer is "None of the Above"

5. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz New Texan

Mar 23, 2002
    Richardson,...
    One day warning.

6. Mark Lamutt

Mar 23, 2002
    Drake and Morgan both went to TC this week...Answer: None of the Above