WEEK #8: How Many Votes Will Burton Roberts Receive?

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by Mark Lamutt, Oct 31, 2003.

WEEK #8: How Many Votes Will Burton Roberts Receive?

1. Zero

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. One

2.9%
  3. Two

4.3%
  4. Three

27.5%
  5. Four

50.7%
  6. Five

13.0%
  7. Six

1.4%
  1. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    During the Outcast Tribal Council, how many votes will Burton Roberts receive to come back into the game?

This poll is worth 4 points.

2. Danny R

Danny R Goblin the Pug DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 5, 2002
    Just to clarify things:

If all the votes aren't revealed in the show, but a later source like the CBS website says a hidden vote was for Burton, which total will be official? Example: Burton receives 4 votes, and a fifth hidden one isn't shown.

Ugh, this question is pretty tough... I'm wondering if the tribe will vote twice as if there are two separate tribal councils (and the first winner is thus not part of the 2nd vote), or if Probst will take the two highest totals of a single vote.

3. Mark Lamutt

Mar 23, 2002
    Ok, if all of the votes aren't revealed for some reason on the show, then I'll fall back on the CBS website to find the other mystery votes, and the correct answer will be the TOTAL number.

Yes, it is a tough question because we don't know exactly how the voting will take place. (And the spoiler sites that I've looked at don't know or haven't revealed yet either.)

4. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz New Texan

Mar 23, 2002
    Richardson,...
    One day warning.

5. Danny R

Jul 5, 2002
    The polls are ending normally at midnight on Wednesday night right? Thus, we actually still have almost two full days of voting left from when you posted. *grin*

6. Wildfire_36

Wildfire_36 AllStar

Sep 16, 2002
    Glad I am not the only one that thought that post was a bit strange. Had to check my calendar several times to make sure it was still Tuesday. LOL :p

7. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz New Texan

Mar 23, 2002
    Richardson,...
    I have a perfectly good explanation... I goofed. I had a long day, and thought that it was Tuesday. This was my bad... but may result in more votes.

8. Danny R

Jul 5, 2002
    Actually, when you posted it was Tuesday. ;)

No need to appologize. I'm just giving you some grief. All of you folks are doing a great job.

9. Mark Lamutt

Mar 23, 2002
    Burton received 3 votes.