1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what channels can a deactivated DTV receiver get?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by quietmouse, Dec 27, 2008.

1. quietmouse

quietmouse Guest

what channels can a deactivated DTV receiver get? I assume only 100 and 201?
    any others?

Thanks! :)

2. dishrich

dishrich Hall Of Fame

Apr 23, 2002
    At once time, I believe it could also get NASA & EWTN, but I'm not sure now - there also might be some other that might come in, but I don't have a deactivated one hooked up now to test...

3. glorman

glorman AllStar

Jun 22, 2008
    The only channels I see are 100 PPV Previews, 105 Sports Schedule, 200 PPV Previews, 201 DirecTv Basics, 600 Sports Schedule.

4. BenJF3

BenJF3 Godfather

Sep 12, 2008
    Depends on how good you are with a computer ... lol. I know, I know, no hacking talk. It's just a joke!

Seriously though, the only channels that should be available are the previews.

On the above jest, I believe D* finally put a halt to the hackers. I search it every now and again to see if there is anything going on and usually only find the typical scammers. I think D8's security measures coupled with legal actions put a stop to it. If anyone has hacked it, they are keeping quiet.

5. Davenlr

Davenlr Geek til I die

Sep 16, 2006
    Na, they all have DISH. :)

6. inkahauts

inkahauts Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Um... why?