1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I need to do to watch Sunday Ticket on my i-pad?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Msguy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    I am a subscriber to NFL Sunday Ticket Max. I've just bought a brand new i-pad 3. Is there a special app DirecTv will have for me to download to watch Sunday Ticket Games on my I-Pad or what? What do I have to have to be able to view games on my new toy and to also have another game on my big screen HD TV?

2. banditt76

banditt76 Godfather

Jul 17, 2012
    Yes there is a Sunday Ticket app in the App Store that you need to download. It won't become functional until the season begins though.

3. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    Is that available now to download?

4. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    There is a Sunday Ticket app you can download. They renew it every year so you can wait. The new one is. It out yet.

You authenticate with your directv email and password. You can watch one non-tv device at a time whether it is iPad or computer or whatever. That is in addition to your tv.

Blackouts apply.

5. banditt76

banditt76 Godfather

Jul 17, 2012
    Yes you can download it now. I have it waiting patiently on my iPad right now. ;)

6. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    Yes. But there is usually an update. Search for directv and you will find it.

7. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    Yep i found it thanks

8. MikeJW

MikeJW Mentor

Aug 17, 2006
    i plan to use my laptop to watch sunday ticket. do you guys know where the online player is to download? i dont see it there with the ipad/iphone apps.

9. Beerstalker

Beerstalker Hall Of Fame

Feb 9, 2009
    Peoria, IL
    I don't believe you download anything to watch on the PC. You just go to the direcTV website and find the link for NFL Sunday Ticket online, or whatever they call it. You can then set a bookmark for the page. At least that's how I remember it working a couple years ago when I had it.

10. Valve1138

Valve1138 Legend

Apr 26, 2008
    That was the case last season as well. It's all done from D's website for regular computer users.