Where are my White Sox MLB EI????

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by racemanva, Apr 27, 2007.

1. racemanva

racemanva AllStar

Nov 3, 2006
    Ok, so after waiting 3 weeks for MLB EI to show a White Sox game in HD, I turn over to Channel 730 with great anticipation. What do I get, the damn Bulls/Heat game in HD on COMCRAP SPorts Net HD!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And oh by the way, I get the Bulls/Heat game on Channel 94 in HD also!

Can't D* and MLB EI do better? Guess I shouldn't have asked that question.

Just to cloud the issue a little more with facts, If I had wanted to watch the Bulls all I have to do is turn to Channel 73 and watch it on ESPN!

Oh well, guess I'll turn to channel 743 and hopefully be able to follow the ball from the bat to the outfield after it's hit on beautiful MLB EI SD :nono2: :nono2:

2. Supervolcano

Supervolcano Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2007
    Channel 668 is Chicago's Comcast SportsNet Plus
    ;)

3. racemanva

racemanva AllStar

Nov 3, 2006
    Thanks SuperV, am watching on 743 in SD, Channel 668 is in SD also, at least out here in Virginia............ The game mix channel (732) is still running the ticker that says the game is in HD on 730 an hour and half after the start time and of course the Bulls game is on..................... will just wait another 3 weeks or so and wait for MLB EI to get around to hopefully scheduling the SOx again on HD......................Funny, I can watch HD Basketball on MLB EI but I can't watch HD Baseball on MLB EI :confused: ......................Hey, AJ just connected, "YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD! :)

4. Supervolcano

Jan 23, 2007
    Ya, it is funny.
    Major flub on D*'s part tonight.

And that Pierzinski homer came right after Dye's.
    They went Back to Back.

5. racemanva

racemanva AllStar

Nov 3, 2006
    It keeps getting better, at 9:37, D* pulled the plug on the Bulls game on Channels 730 and 94, now we have music and the D* Monogram to entertain us on those channels :D

6. Mocco71

Mocco71 Godfather

Jan 13, 2007

MLB HD is really a synonym for Yankees, Red Sox and Mets. Until the new birds provide bandwidth, things will be the same.

7. Supervolcano

Jan 23, 2007
    Ummm, Chicago is just as big as New York, my friend.
    ;)
    Every single Cubs & White Sox home game is supposed to be in High Def this year. The ONLY reason tonight's White Sox NOT in HD is because the Bulls stole the HD comcast sportsnet channel from the White Sox since the Bulls are in the playoffs. Playoffs are always more important than regular season.

8. Mocco71

Mocco71 Godfather

Jan 13, 2007
    Don't take things so personal, I am much more of a Chicago fan than NY. However, if you are out of the market and rely on EI, then you would know that the EI HD feed is predominantly Yanks Red Sox and Mets.

You are correct about sportsnet, but outside the spotbeam doesn't do much good for the rest of us.

9. Supervolcano

Jan 23, 2007
    :lol:
    It's that 'Sox Pride' in me.
    Good guys wear black!!!

Bulls beat the Heat
    White Sox beat the Angels
    Cubs beat the Cardinals
    Now THAT'S what I call a "good day"!!

But seriously, tonights Sox game was really supposed to be on MLBEI-SF as proven by them accidentally showing the Bulls (who preempted the Sox on 640 CSNC).

10. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    The White Sox game was on in HD (730) for a while and about 8:30 pm it went to D* logo. The SD channel kept playing. What happened?