1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are they???

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by spykedvodka, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spykedvodka

spykedvodka Legend

Jan 31, 2006
    Didn't Charlie Chat say March HGTV and The Food Network??? My Uncle has a show on the Food Network... I'd love to see if it is in High Def or not.

When is it coming or is this more false advertising from Dish?

2. BFG

BFG Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
    They said they would carry food network and HGTV when the channels launch. first one being HGTV, which launches in the second quarter, April 10, 2006

3. spykedvodka

spykedvodka Legend

Jan 31, 2006
    So still atleast one of them is late, correct?

4. BFG

BFG Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
    no

5. spykedvodka

spykedvodka Legend

Jan 31, 2006
    Oh... Ok Sorry BFG. I mis-understood your post. I thought you meant the second channel was launching on April 10th, meaning that the first channel was late. I was wrong. Sorry.

6. Fifty Caliber

Fifty Caliber Banned User

Jan 4, 2006
    So to translate, it's not Charlie that is holding things up, it's the respective stations that are the limitting factor in this case.

7. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    Yup, E*, or D* for that matter, cant turn on stations that dont exist yet in the marketplace...I think I made a post within teh last week about this very issue: People complaining that D* or E* isnt carrying such and such a channel in HD yet, and the stations havent even launched yet.....

8. Bill R

Bill R Hall Of Fame

Dec 20, 2002
  9. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    Since HGTV has that show "I want that"... it would be funny if they did a show about HGTV in HDTV :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.