Where is A's-Blue Jays and Royans-Rays?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Eksynyt, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Eksynyt

Eksynyt Icon

Feb 8, 2008
    I am paying good money for Extra Innings. Where are these games? They are supposed to have the Rogers fees for Toronto games and the Royals-Rays game is an alternate on MLB Network but blacked out for me. This is a joke. Worst year for extra innings that I can remember.

2. davidatl14

davidatl14 Icon

Mar 24, 2006
    There is "no feed" of the A's telecast Period.

The Blue Jays feed today is via the SportsNet Ontario, Thus No Roger's feed. MLB Tv is picking up the SNO feed but IIRC that feed has never been broadcast via D for Blue Jays Games

There are no Tv feeds for either the Rays or Royals today either.

Though MLB.com is broadcasting an in house video feed of the Rays/Royals game with audio attached.

Also for the record there is No Rockies feed for their game in Cincy today.

The MLBEI package is great and well worth the money.

Do I wish every single TV, Scoreboard feed, Saturday Fox feeds and Ranger Sunday night games were availalble?

Hell yes I do, but still doesn't detract from the value of the EI package IMO.

3. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    They are still doing those? I remember a couple years back that a lot of the Pirates games were available in that mode only.

4. lokar

lokar Icon

Oct 7, 2006
    Maybe the NHL actually deserves a little credit, they have put in-house stadium/radio feeds on D* several times when necessary.

5. davidatl14

davidatl14 Icon

Mar 24, 2006
    Agree.

MLB could tweak to make their Out of market Package a little more fan friendly as the NHL does.

6. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    Never saw one of those but the MLB in house feeds can be pretty bad. Baseball does not usually follow live action well. In house cameras are usually for replay. Hockey will show live action on the video board.

7. adkinsjm

adkinsjm Icon

Mar 25, 2003
    Just one person's opinion.