Where is Ovation on demand 1274?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by rlm, Feb 2, 2019.

1. rlm

rlm New Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Direct TV says that is exist. It is not on my channel list?????

I am interested in streaming some of their programming.

Ovation censors and edits some of their programming, for example Versailles.

Comments?

Thanks

2. TV_Guy

TV_Guy New Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Try authenticating via the app or on the web. I know they have a Roku app which works with D* credentials,

3. Delroy E Walleye

Delroy E Walleye AllStar

Jun 9, 2012
    Seems quite a few OD channels are missing. Some content can be found by searching (or "other showings") from the respective "missing" OD channels.

I haven't tried downloading from any of those yet so not sure if they still work.

Edit to add: Just looked up Versailles on Ovation. Other showings listed "0 on demand," for whatever that's worth...

4. Mysticseer

Mysticseer New Member

Jul 30, 2017
    New York, USA
    I wonder if it has something to do with the account change over to att. Mine has changed and I noticed my 4K on demand channel has disappeared. I can get to it from a tag in the guide but the channel is not there. Also my On Demand 4K pre recorded Ppv is gone from the guide. Oh I really don’t want to have to call them.

5. ejbvt

ejbvt AllStar

Aug 14, 2011
    VT
    Channel 1274 is there...

6. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    My channels 1274 is there.

Are those that are missing channels looking at the whole guide or a custom list? Might be time for a device reset or even CLEARMYBOX.

7. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Channel 1274 was missing from my GUIDE for a few days but is back. I've seen this before with On Demand channels. Most likely they are removed for updating and then return.

8. Barry in Conyers

Barry in Conyers Godfather

Jan 14, 2008
    Metro-Atlanta
    Channel 1274 was missing for several days and the on-demand option was missing from channel 274 in the guide.

No authentication, no reset, no clearmybox and no account transition (happened several months ago), but both 1274 and 274 OD magically reappeared.

Looks like somebody / somewhere was asleep at the switch.