1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to discuss DirecTv Now?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by gsslug, Jun 21, 2018.

1. gsslug

gsslug Legend

Sep 13, 2006
    I'm interested and wondering if it is discussed here or in another forum or a different website?

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    Wow ! You're the fist one who did ask ! Usually people posting in any forum/thread without doubts :D

3. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    If you look at the Forums section, you'll see a Tab called Internet Streaming Services. There are a few DIRECTV Now discussions already.

That would be my suggestion on where to post here.

4. Brian Hanasky

Brian Hanasky Godfather

Feb 22, 2008
  5. bills976

bills976 Godfather/Supporter

Jun 30, 2002
    Agreed, Reddit is the hotter spot for discussing it.

AT&T/DirecTV has a lot of work to do to increase reliability of the service - it was just down this morning and that's just a single example of the litany of issues customers have faced (FOX disappeared from the guide here in Seattle earlier this week, DVR records the wrong channel, etc). IMO they are several steps behind Vue and YouTube TV.

RexB likes this.
  6. Brian Hanasky

Brian Hanasky Godfather

Feb 22, 2008
    I have noticed issues loading guide on my home PC. Loads fine on mobile and Roku (although it could be faster). Probably another instance of needing to delete cookies on PC and sign in again which I shouldn't have to do.

7. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    I would also clear history and temporary files.
    I just did that on my 2 PCs. I was having trouble loading the Marketplace on FB. After I cleared history, temporary files and cookies it loaded right up.

Brian Hanasky likes this.
  8. litzdog911

litzdog911 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    There's a DirecTV Now discussion forum at forums.att.com