1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who reshot J.R.? "Dallas" to be remade for TNT

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Oct 9, 2009.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Just when I thought it couldn't get worse the a remake of "Hawaii Five O" along comes this news:
    I'm not sure what is worse, making a similar show capitalizing on the old name or just making a similar show that everyone will say it looks like....:rolleyes:

2. Drew2k

Drew2k New Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Sounds to me like it's going to be Dallas: The Next Generation.

It worked for Star Trek, why not for Dallas?

3. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    I suppose. There you are with that glass half full again.;)

4. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    [​IMG]

Uggggghhhhhhhhh​

5. bicker1

bicker1 Hall Of Fame

Oct 21, 2007
    I just read a message on another forum of someone decrying the fact that ER is gone. People want their favorite shows to continue/come back. I wouldn't deprive them of what they want, just because it isn't something I necessarily would care for.

6. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    I want the John Larroquette show to come back the way it was in the first season before NBC started tinkering with.

Doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

7. dodge boy

dodge boy R.I.P. Chris Henry

Mar 31, 2006
    While were making wish lists I want The Practice, Drive, Life on Mars and Boston Legal back

8. SamC

SamC Hall Of Fame

Jan 20, 2003
    This sounds like a great idea to me. While it never was my cup of tea, the soap side of primetime has of late featured unbelievable plot lines with non-working 20 something characters. Dallas, and the other shows of that era, featured more-believable characters and plots (at least early in the show's run) with adult actors playing adults.

9. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    As soon as we get the technology, let's begin bringing the dead back to life. :barf: