1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Women Make Better Assassins

Discussion in 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine' started by Nick, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews, and testing were done, there were three finalists: two men and a woman.

For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow orders no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill her.” The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife. The agent said, "Then you are not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, “I tried, but I can’t kill my wife. The agent said, "You don't have what it takes, so take your wife and go home.

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, and banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping sweat from her brow. "The gun was loaded with blanks," she said. "I had to kill him with the chair.

jimmie57 and yosoyellobo like this.
  2. yosoyellobo

yosoyellobo Icon

Nov 1, 2006
    Jacksonville Fl
    :)

3. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    wasn't surprised if it were my ex