Wierd numbering in recording list

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by rayxxxle, Jan 30, 2015.

1. rayxxxle

rayxxxle Legend

Mar 28, 2007
    This has probably been covered, but I cannot find any topics relating to this problem.
    On my list of recorded shows, some, not all, have something like S12|E9 then the program title. The next oldest would have S12|E8 and so forth. I am assuming that means Season 12, and episodes 9 and 8 respectively. I don't have a problem with that, but if I Play the oldest episode, when it ends it wants to automatically play the next oldest episode and you have to select cancel to stop it from playing.

I know this is nothing major, but just interested for sure what it is, and when did it start?

Thanks

2. peds48

peds48 Genius.

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    This is the new DirecTV "binge watch" feature. some are loving it, some are disgusted by it. there is already a thread going on about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. rayxxxle

rayxxxle Legend

Mar 28, 2007
    Thanks,
    I figured it had been discussed before, but couldn't find it. I personally don't care for it, mainly because if you don't hit cancel quick enough, and later when you go back to the list for that series, it shows that show has already been watched.

4. ejbvt

ejbvt AllStar

Aug 14, 2011
    VT
    I am glad I am not the only one who has issues with the search feature on this site.