Wireless News you can use

Discussion in 'DIRECTV - Wireless Adapter Discussion (private)' started by Tom Robertson, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    This thread will be used to send you "official" news about the trials.

So subscribe to it, if you want to get notifications about software updates and other news items about the trials.

Cheers,
    Tom

2. Tom Robertson

Nov 15, 2005
    HR20-100 owners, please wait until this week's CE before attaching the 600N to your receiver. There are a few defects that are being worked out.

Thanks,
    Tom

3. Tom Robertson

Nov 15, 2005
    The first group (who responded to me by Tuesday) had their units shipped today, for delivery on Monday.

As soon as I get a few more stragglers to reply, I'll send the next list--my hope is for a Tuesday delivery.

Sorry they didn't get here as soon as we hoped but think about the party on Monday... :)

Cheers,
    Tom

4. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Please see the "Your assignment" thread in the Wireless Adapter forum.

5. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Folks .. It's time for this forum to be closed down .. Starting later today, this forum will be read-only. You can now discuss Wireless Adapter issues, etc. in the CE forum, but please do not indicate where you got the adapter or mention any of the details from this private forum ..

In other words, speak of it "from now on" rather than talking about what may have been right/wrong with it in the past. Once the current CE goes NR, you will be able to discuss the adapter in an even more public forum :).

Thank you for your participation ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.