Something I was thinking about before my morning coffee today.... I'm not convinced that the code upgrades are 100% working when pushed. I told the receiver it was okay to download the code and it didn't do anything until I ended up RBR'ing it. Would it be possible for us to have a scheduled "standby time" to have them push to our receivers while we're awake and in front of them to see if it takes? Schedule-wise, I'm out of town this weekend but would be available any other time if this sounds like a good idea. Not sure if they can re-push out the current code or have to wait till the next one is ready. What are everyone else's thoughts on this?