1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you fly "Hooter's Air"?

Discussion in 'The OT' started by John Corn, Dec 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    http://money.cnn.com/2002/12/26/news/hooters/index.htm

Will the flight attendants be HOT and wear Hooter's uniforms? :D

2. Bob Haller

Bob Haller Banned User

Mar 24, 2002
    Sounds like fun. I ate once at Hooters to freak out a shy buddy of mine. You see lots more on the beach, the food was excellent and the service fantastic. My wife is still bigger than the ladies there:)

3. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Only been to Hooters once, it was for my 7th Birthday party. The wings were great :D For laughs my mom was going to ask the waitresses if they could hover around me and have a girl on each side of me pretending to kiss me on the cheek, but she forgot the damn camera! Most supermarkets around here carry the Hooters hot sauce so we always that.

4. Adam Richey

Adam Richey Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Kokomo, IN
    I don't see a big problem in flying Hooters Air. Anybody uptight enough to care about the name or what they'll be wearing probably should NOT be flying in the first place.

5. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    I have been to Hooters many times (we have 2 of them here that I know of). After the 1st couple of visits the novelty wares off. Believe it or not, now I just go for the food.

Having a Hooters airline is a great idea. I hope they do well. The only problem I see is the close quarters. Guys can get freaky when they have a half bare nicely shaped female butt in their face.

6. gcutler

gcutler Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    It would take me about 3 months to get 1 Million Frequent Flyer Miles with them. (And that is just flying between Atlanta, Georgia and Columbia, South Carolina) :D

7. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Bob Haller sez...

"My wife is still bigger than the ladies there"

Bob, please explain that remark -- and send picture if your wife is a hottie!

8. jrjcd

jrjcd Arcane Movie Trivia King DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    y'know-thirty years ago this was called "southwest airlines"...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.