1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XM fading in and out

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by TXDXer, Feb 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TXDXer

TXDXer New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    For approximately two months (since about Christmas 2015) my XM signal fades in and out (0 bars) for long periods of time. Other times the signal strength is 2 solid bars. This occurs on two home units. Prior to this, the signal was always good (2-3 bars). Antennas are in good positions with clear view (of the satellite). Signal in the car is solid 100% of the time. Calls to XM have proven fruitless. I am in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Would the larger amplified antenna (as seen advertised) rectify the problem? Can I feed two receivers off this antenna? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2. PA GIANTS FAN

PA GIANTS FAN AllStar

Mar 28, 2009
    Frackville PA
    You should try replacing the antenna. You can find all you need here... xm-radio-satellite.com

3. dothoviet

dothoviet New Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Can I feed two receivers off this antenna? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

4. Wolfmanjohn

Wolfmanjohn Cool Member

Aug 8, 2002
    Chico, CA
    Pixel makes 2 and 4 way splitters. I run a Pixel pro 500 through a 4 way splitter and I've had rock solid XM reception for 10 years.