DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,655 Posts
No clue but mine is downloading the same thing right this second!

6 Posts
We've updated your receiver with new features!

One Touch Record: New tips added. Press RECORD on the remote to try them. To turn them off, go to Setup and choose Display

Focus your Guide on HD: Hide non-HD duplicates of HD channels in your Guide. To set this, go to Setup and choose Display.

Improved speed: Searching and browsing is now faster.

Gamesearch: We'll automatically find a blacked out game for you if it's available on another channel.

· I am Iron Man!
1,672 Posts
Sibe74 said:
I just got notification of new software download (0251). Receiver is downloading now. Anyone know what this includes? I have a HR20-100
It must be the latest national release. Mine was downloaded and rebooted a few minutes ago.

· Hall Of Fame
1,743 Posts
251 downloaded here also. This is the national release update which includes all the changes that were part of the 250 CE last weekend.

· Hall Of Fame
1,743 Posts
freerein100 said:
All channels for on demand are not available
If you're network status shows (network and internet) is connected. Guide data just needs to reload and the channels will be available.

· Hall Of Fame
1,743 Posts
vetrev said:
Mine did not download. After a RBR, it reverted back to 0250.
Your receiver might not have received the download signal from DirecTV yet. Just RBRing will not load the software. You could force the DVR to update by RBR and at the first screen (if HDMI is used when the LEDs start spinning) enter 0 2 4 6 8 and nothing else. After the next screen the Download should start.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.