Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Lifetime Achiever
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another day, another release - this time Version 0x108

If you received the 0x108 release last night, please visit the new distribution map.

Yellow Dots = Did NOT receive the 0x108 release
Black Dots = DID receive the 0x108 release

Everyone appreciates honesty. If your zip code is entered into the system, then it will show a black dot. Please enter your zip code only if you are positive that you have the 0x108 release (not 0xfa).

Check out the 0x108 zipmap

For those interested, you can also check out the 0x104 zipmap

·
Icon
728 Posts
This one will probably not get filled either. Something tells me this release will not be national either, but I will keep my eye on this. Thanks, by the way, for putting this out.

·
Cool Member
18 Posts
Thanks for putting the time in to make this map. I spent a good portion of the last few days checking the 104 map, now I can do the same with the 108 map all day at work! Thank you thank you for keeping me from getting bored. Best at work game ever. Checking back every 5 minutes lol.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
35 Posts
This has happened twice already, and the next release went national, I have a feeling this one is going national as well. Before I get flamed, I have no connections, inside knowledge, or anything other than my gut feeling.

·
Cool Member
20 Posts
Just got 0x108. Got the 0x104 too a few days ago. I'm getting kind of sick of the frequent updates. It keeps on wiping out the guide data. If it wasn't for that, I would be ok with frequent updates.

·
Lifetime Achiever
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Italfra1 said:
Anyone in Marin or Sonoma County get 0x104 or 0x108 yet? Just checking. I was first on all the other software upgrades but I guess it's our turn to wait. Thx.
Seems to be an LA and "special user" update this time - no Northern California as in the past. Earliest national would be tonight, I think. However, Viiv seems to be a big deal so it might be next week instead.

·
Godfather
271 Posts
Where is Earl's DOT ! ARG!!!!!

I am so proud. I did not screw up and enter the zip before the page could load this time!

I will take any update / any time! Screw the guide! It seems comes back in a few hours for me.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,060 Posts
Italfra1 said:
Anyone in Marin or Sonoma County get 0x104 or 0x108 yet? Just checking. I was first on all the other software upgrades but I guess it's our turn to wait. Thx.
My that map is sparse! Seriously Brott, can't you get a point for Pittsboro, NC on there? Just get me 108, I'll take care of the map bit -- simple.

·
Lifetime Achiever
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
richlife said:
My that map is sparse! Seriously Brott, can't you get a point for Pittsboro, NC on there? Just get me 108, I'll take care of the map bit -- simple.
I've put a hex on any UNC fans getting the update -- There is one exception, though. :D

·
5 Posts
I got 0x108 update but how do I enable the OTA channels? I went through setup and even entered my secondary zip code, but when I go to add the locals to the guide I still do not see them. Is there anything else I need to setup? I verified that I am getting stations because I connected the antenna directly to the TV and they work. So I connect the cable back to the HR20 but no locals.

Pete

·
You make it, We break it
4,722 Posts
Did you try this thread where Earl walks you through it?

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=71203

petecz said:
I got 0x108 update but how do I enable the OTA channels? I went through setup and even entered my secondary zip code, but when I go to add the locals to the guide I still do not see them. Is there anything else I need to setup? I verified that I am getting stations because I connected the antenna directly to the TV and they work. So I connect the cable back to the HR20 but no locals.

Pete

·
Legend
228 Posts
petecz said:
I got 0x108 update but how do I enable the OTA channels?

Pete
You got 108 - in Texas?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,060 Posts
brott said:
I've put a hex on any UNC fans getting the update -- There is one exception, though. :D
So you married a Tarheel, huh? :lol:

·
I used to be a rocket scientist
12,182 Posts
Lots of dots scattered there - either it's not the extended staggered roll-out Earl says it is or people can't follow directions. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.