DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
75 Posts
So, after talking with DirecTV's special department for the HR20 and being tols that the update was available only for LA and Boise I forced the update and it took. We'll see if it fixes the problems.

And I called them for the issues I was describing eariler with the immediate delete and not being able to watch programs currently being recorded and I got nowhere other than some credits on my account.

As much as I want to be mad, I'm not, this is better than comcast and the gentleman on the other end of the phone seemed genuinely sorry for the trouble this is causing.

But, I re-activated my HR10-250 and have hooked it back up as a secondary since my Raging Planet recordings from Tuesday night were bunk and a reset erased them. Actually everything after Sunday morning got erased.

Hopefully 108 will solve it.

I'll add my zip to the map.

·
Legend
221 Posts
Got it 2X in Keller Tx

·
Hall Of Fame
1,758 Posts
Forced, thanks to santa in IL 60402.

·
Cool Member
24 Posts
Took the update and updated the map with 29302

·
Legend
191 Posts
78681 worked tonight.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
58 Posts
I got 108 in 94550 thanks to Santa!

·
Godfather
415 Posts
Updating now in MN (55330).

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07
2,533 Posts
I can finally add my zipcode to one of these lists. :contract: I bet you there aren't any other HillBillies from my area! Black dot, no whammys, no whammys, STOP! YES!!!

Nevermind, I forget HillBillies have nothing better to do... Already submitted. Ah well, maybe next time.

·
Mentor
40 Posts
Up and running with 0x108 in Montgomery TX. Thanks to Santa Earl! :grin: Forced update worked first time. I called two friends with HR20's, and the one near Raleigh NC that really WANTS his OTA to work had gone to bed. Oh well, he'll find out in the AM when he turns on his cellphone that he missed out this time.

My other friend down the street got his updated the 3rd try (HDMI connection delay problem). Both of them have received emails from me with links to this great forum so they can be in the loop as well.

On the 0x108 map now too! :D

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.