DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Legend
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goood Morning everyone! Woke up this moring with 0x108...? Earl?:)

·
Legend
136 Posts
We're still there - I see in this new version a "NETWORK" option. It indicates no functionality - maybe just a handshake with D'TV. No matter for me - I don't have that wired to my entertainment center.

·
Registered
14,718 Posts
SFS97 said:
Got it.

I was gonna post over there that nothing in DFW as of 6:30 am.
You're not alone in DFW, I'm reluctant to force it....don't want to break a good box. *finds wood & knocks*

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Just J said:
And they're not Chicago, which is still on 0xFA... :nono2:
I've never forced an update before, but I just couldn't resist this time (OTA). Unfortunately, no joy in Iowa yet. Well, at least my box got nicely reset and firmware reloaded. )0xFA of course.

Now, I'll wait for Earl to let us know when it's going national. My best guess is if it is in San Antonio now, that we could expect it no later than overnight in Iowa. I wouldn't be so optimistic, but to see it migrate out of LA is a very good sign.

·
Legend
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Started looking around 0x108 and I found the "Sytem Test" page tests for "Network" and "Internet"!!! This might be a BIG update!!!

·
Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08
5,222 Posts
How is closed captioning working? If they don't have it right this time, OTA being activated isn't worth much to me.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Good morning campers.

I'll have the 0x108 stuff in a few minutes.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,312 Posts
tjboyd said:
Started looking around 0x108 and I found the "Sytem Test" page tests for "Network" and "Internet"!!! This might be a BIG update!!!
must be big earl hasnt put out release notes yet. I hope this is national since not having CBS in HD in raleigh except via OTA is a pain. Okay so earl was posting the above when I originally typed this in :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.