DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just turned on my television after forcing the newest download last night... and I'm staring at nothing! I downloaded it last night and everything seemed great. Picture, sound, all good until about 4 a.m. Woke up this morning, now and nothing has come up. I changed the channels around, checked the sat signals... Signals were excellent. One thing, I can tune in the Local HD channels... Seem odd? Anyone else having this trouble? I'm going to do a reset so keep your fingers crossed, I know I am and it tough typing like that...:D

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PoitNarf said:
Think I saw another post this morning by someone that had the same issue. A reset fixed the problem for them.
Ah, thanks. The reset's almost done, and now it is. Back to normal:hurah:! I tried to quickly browse through to see but I was in a slight panic. First real concern with the HR20 and I wasn't about to revert back to 0xFA!:D

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
I had the black channels on my HD feeds, a reset fixed it. This was with 108 though, not 10B (FWIW).

·
Legend
112 Posts
I have had this happen twice to me since the latest software update. Only a reset would fix the problem for me - not changing channels or turning the unit off and then back on again. Seems to be an intermittent problem....

·
Legend
115 Posts
I downloaded 10b Friday night and all was fine Saturday. I went to sleep last night with it set on ESPNHD but powered off the TV and DVR via the remote. I had done this with FA many times without any issues. This morning I turn the TV and DVR on and I have a blank screen. I can see the title and guide. All I could get to come in were my local HDs (they were not bradcoasting in HD) and my local RSN which was broadcasting in HD. Nothing in the 200s that I tried or 71-79. Sat signals all looked fine on both tuners.

In my playlist I could not watch anything that was recorded yesterday with 10b (cartoons for the kids) and if they were grouped then none of them as well and they were recorded with FA. I had to go back to something recorded before Saturday with FA.

Reset Recorder via SETUP and everything is back to normal now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.