DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recorded Scrubs from Channel 2 KTVU in the bay area here and went to watch it this morning and got an immiediate do I want to delete this show prompt. :mad:

And a reset has of course removed the program from the playlist :nono2:

It's getting old. So, I'm hooking the HR10-250 back up as a backup although I imagine I'll become primary after a few days since the HR20 software is not fully baked yet.

What's the point of having a DVR that can't record reliably.

And, I went so far as to reformat the thing after getting the 0x10B update so it was 'fresh'. But, after recording only 4 shows I've already had it screw one up. Not a good start.

·
Legend
118 Posts
I first experienced the same issue after the 0xFA upgrade, after having been very stable for about 6 weeks. CS seems to think the total reformat (which I'm unwilling to perform) will eliminate it, but obviously not in your case.

One suggestion I've seen is to do regular RBR's.

·
AllStar
59 Posts
I don't want to start a new discussion about this, but what does "RBR" mean? That acronym escapes me.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Red-Button-Reset...

To the OP.
DirecTV is aware of the instant delete dialogs.... And are working on the issue.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Red-Button-Reset...

To the OP.
DirecTV is aware of the instant delete dialogs.... And are working on the issue.
Thanks Earl I know I can come off soundling ike I'm going to throw the thing out the window but, I'm not. I work in software, I know there be bugs and eventually it'll get resolved.

I do need something I can count on so I'm breaking out the multiplexor and diplexors to run my HR10-250 in parallel with it in case the HR20 does this on something important to my wife or I. Once it's ironed out I'll decomission the HR10.

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
thread said:
Thanks Earl I know I can come off soundling ike I'm going to throw the thing out the window but, I'm not. I work in software, I know there be bugs and eventually it'll get resolved.

I do need something I can count on so I'm breaking out the multiplexor and diplexors to run my HR10-250 in parallel with it in case the HR20 does this on something important to my wife or I. Once it's ironed out I'll decomission the HR10.
Smart move (and one everyone should take).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.