DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recorded Scrubs from Channel 2 KTVU in the bay area here and went to watch it this morning and got an immiediate do I want to delete this show prompt. :mad:

And a reset has of course removed the program from the playlist :nono2:

It's getting old. So, I'm hooking the HR10-250 back up as a backup although I imagine I'll become primary after a few days since the HR20 software is not fully baked yet.

What's the point of having a DVR that can't record reliably.

And, I went so far as to reformat the thing after getting the 0x10B update so it was 'fresh'. But, after recording only 4 shows I've already had it screw one up. Not a good start.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Red-Button-Reset...

To the OP.
DirecTV is aware of the instant delete dialogs.... And are working on the issue.
Thanks Earl I know I can come off soundling ike I'm going to throw the thing out the window but, I'm not. I work in software, I know there be bugs and eventually it'll get resolved.

I do need something I can count on so I'm breaking out the multiplexor and diplexors to run my HR10-250 in parallel with it in case the HR20 does this on something important to my wife or I. Once it's ironed out I'll decomission the HR10.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.