DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AllStar
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called dtv and they had me do the force download (tonight 12-16), but it only downloaded what I already have again (OXFA). It didn't get the new one... 0x10B

I am in GA, so is it just not released there? or did I miss the window of time to download? thanks.

PS: is there another window for this download? thanks:rolleyes:

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Yes, the download window for 0x10b was LAST night...
Right now, it is not expected to be another chance to download a release candidate for a little while.

Hopefully all the feedback will allow the release to go national.

And to anyone else out there, please please don't call the CSRs regarding 0x108 or 0x10b... or trying to get it.

There is no one on the CSR, Rentention level, or even "advanced" support that can push these versions to your system.

I am sorry you missed the opportunity to participate in the testing of the latest version. I am hopefully there will more opportunities in the future.

We will see......
But please, I can not stress it enough... The CSRs can not help with issues related to 0x104; 0x108; 0x10b. As the CSRs only receive information about the final release version that goes national.

·
AllStar
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the one I spoke to knew about this test, but she thought I could still get it.. Oh and she knew you Earl. :) She knows you are getting feedback here for the releases.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
jwren said:
Well the one I spoke to knew about this test, but she thought I could still get it.. Oh and she knew you Earl. :) She knows you are getting feedback here for the releases.
Please don't tell my wife.. :D

Since the CSR do have access to the internet, and word can travel fast...
I guess it is likely a lot of them have seen what has been going on..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.