DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· DBSTalk Club Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I forced the latest download the other night. I have had repeated missed/unwatchable recordings since then. I had no problems with Saturday recordings( NFL Coxboys/Falcons, 48 hrs mystery, SNL) however nothing recorded correctly on Sunday, I missed the Survivor finale and reunion show and a couple of other shows. It showed they were recording, but they were blank. Also, I have tried to record the U2 concert on 101 3 times. Twice it showed up in the play list but was blank, the third time it shows as canceled in my history. Just wanted to be on record as having these issues, anybody else? Thanks WKP

BTW OTA has been working great!

· Registered
5,952 Posts
wkp1 said:
Hi, I forced the latest download the other night. I have had repeated missed/unwatchable recordings since then. I had no problems with Saturday recordings( NFL Coxboys/Falcons, 48 hrs mystery, SNL) however nothing recorded correctly on Sunday, I missed the Survivor finale and reunion show and a couple of other shows. It showed they were recording, but they were blank. Also, I have tried to record the U2 concert on 101 3 times. Twice it showed up in the play list but was blank, the third time it shows as canceled in my history. Just wanted to be on record as having these issues, anybody else? Thanks WKP

BTW OTA has been working great!
1. Unplug the HR20 for 5 minutes.

2. Plug it back in, wait for it to fully initialize and "settle".

See if this resolves the problem.

0x10b works perfectly here. I've done lots of recording OTA and otherwise, no issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.