DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Icon
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been playing around and figured "how to bookmark" in 0x121E...

While playing a recorded show hit PAUSE, then hit GREEN will set a bookmark. To JUMP to a bookmark while playing a recorded show hit PAUSE, then hit YELLOW and "jump to bookmark" will be an option.

· RF Engineer
4,324 Posts
subeluvr said:
Been playing around and figured "how to bookmark" in 0x121E...

While playing a recorded show hit PAUSE, then hit GREEN will set a bookmark. To JUMP to a bookmark while playing a recorded show hit PAUSE, then hit YELLOW and "jump to bookmark" will be an option.
Yup, that's right!

For extra credit, have you figured out how to DELETE a bookmark? ;)

· RF Engineer
4,324 Posts
subeluvr said:
Things were sure a lot simpler before DTV improved the interface :rolleyes:
That's what I said too when I first saw it, but after using it day after day I've almost forgotten the old interface.

It's just like a new version of Windows. Things get moved around and users are confused until they get used to it. The only part about the new interface I don't like is the fact that you can't just press one button when viewing the playlist to get to the TO DO list. (And this would be SO easy to add)

· Icon
507 Posts
theratpatrol said:
To DELETE a Bookmark: Press YELLOW > JUMP TO BOOKMARKS > Select the bookmark, Press DASH twice.

Now how much extra credit do I get? ;)
THANK YOU! I just posted this question in the tips and hints thread...

The tip and hints doc needs to be updated...

This was driving me nuts, as the "welcome video" showed a complete different method, and neither it, nor the method in the doc worked!

· 1*
9,917 Posts
subeluvr said:
Things were sure a lot simpler before DTV improved the interface :rolleyes:
You'd think that they would be consistent at least and allow for the Red Button to delete a bookmark,

- Merg

· Icon
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Merg said:
You'd think that they would be consistent at least and allow for the Red Button to delete a bookmark,

- Merg
When DTV changes menus or commands from SW release to SW release the least they could do it publish the new menus and commands... oops, my mistake, they are doing the least they could do by not telling us anything when they do.

· Hall Of Fame
4,743 Posts
u know how for example on a 2 hr show it puts a line like every 15 mins so u can skip to that point.....but i dont want it to stop there, just stop on my bookmarks....can i eliminate those 15 min stops using the ff and just have my bookmarks there ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.